Friday, November 4, 2011

Venue for Show

Yesterday I was kicking myself.  Today, I'm kicking up my heels.  I found a venue for the show at the conclusion of my Kickstarter project, Urban Abstract Experience.  Actually, the owner, of the venue, Maria found me.  Maria visited Art at the Main Gallery in Salt Lake City with the goal of discovering contemporary art that would fit with her dance studio, DFDance Studio.  She likes my work!  Maria is planning an event in early December to occur during "Black Sheep Stroll."  I must be one of the black sheep - I'll accept that. Anyway, the event will include original art,  music, and ballroom dancing, not to mention refreshments.  Sounds like a fantastic evening.  I agreed to hang my work from December 2 through the 16.

Additionally, I requested to have a show of my work for the Urban Abstract Experience to occur in January (date yet to be selected).  Maria agreed.  I've got to get to work in the studio - no time to waste.  I'm excited and like I said "kicking up my heels."

No comments:

Post a Comment